background

Ciera and Abby

Ciera and Abby
My BFF
Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 26, 2009

Mother Goose

Pink Mother Goose was walking to her moms house, she was going to give here mom a flower from here garden. But on the way Mother Goose saw a wolf this was no ordinary wolf it was pink wolf! Mother Goose started to walk backwards slowly. But that didn't stop the wolf from charging the wolf came closer and closer until the wolf bonked into Mother Goose so hard that she became pink. So that why Mother Goose is pink. Mother Goose eventually got the flowers to here mother.





The
End

3 comments:

Liz said...

Creative Abby!!!! Loved this one! :)

Trish said...

What?! I didn't know you posted. Cute story. But wierd. Pink wolf? Loved it!

Love, Mom

MAMACITA said...

Mother Goose is PINK?? Or just "Pink Mother Goose" is pink? At any rate---I LOVE PINK! So you can make just as many people or animals PINK as you want and I'll be a happy camper!! :)