background

Ciera and Abby

Ciera and Abby
My BFF
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Junes Rap

This month is for Aunt Jessica, Dilan, and Sander.


Today we have a couple birthdays to share
Were all together and we all care

First we have Jessica she is a nurse
Every were she goes she has a new purse

Jessica is so pretty so nice
It is a fact she doesn`t have lice

Today we have a little boy
I hope the dog doesn't use him as a toy

He`s so tiny he`s so cute
But all little babies have to poop and puke

Sander is our little dude
He will never have a bad mood

That is the rap of the day
Lets give everyone a hip hip hooray!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Way to go Abby! It was totally funny -- and perfect. You are so talented and work super hard on those raps.

I love you

XOXO, Mom

Mandy said...

I just love this rap Abby-I have been behind on your blog 1 post for a while. Very creative as usual...;)