One perfect Saturday, a little girl who you all should know was sitting at her bed reading Nancy Drew book 22. After that she did her homework and was aloud to go outside. She did miss her friend Rosy. Just then she had an idea. Lesla asked her mom what Rosy`s phone number was. Her mom got out the old ward list. They found out that Rosy `s mom’s cell phone number was 852-485-3246. She called but no one answered. Oh well they would call tomorrow. Lesla went outside to feed her imaginary animals. Lesla wanted to write a letter to Rosy. She rushed right back inside. After a few hours the phone started to ring. Maybe Rosy was calling back. No. Just Dad saying he wasn’t coming home from his fishing trip for two more days. Well, more fish food for Hoho the whale! The next day was fall break. That next day Lesla called again and Rosy answered! Lesla said, “Hi, um I’m so exited to be able to talk to each other every day.” They talked for who knows how long. After a walk Lesla came back to see a car parked in her driveway that wasn’t hers. Lesla went inside she saw ……Rosy! That day the two girls played with Hoho, Mush, Sunflower, and Sapphire. Every month they would see each other. Next time they hoped to go swimming together and watch Jack Black movies.
7 comments:
What GIRL fun they are having!! I think my favorite line was "Well, more fish food for Hoho the whale." Made me crack up!! :D AND.....like your list of books you've read and favorite authors!! VERY nice!! Keep up the good work Abby Dabby!
I love that you're using things from your own life that you love or that you're familiar with to add excitement and adventure to Lesla's world. Keep it up!!! I'm reading the third Fablehaven right now! I've had it forever, but I've been reading other things! Have you read it yet?
I just finished Fablehaven #1 last night. I started Harry Potter last night too. My Mom said I could read 1-4 but I have to wait until I am 12 to read 5-7. It might take me that long anyway!
Your Mom is VERY WISE!!!! Did you love the first Fablehaven??? It's taking me a while to read the third. Too many other things to do in life! Did I tell you that Brandon Mull used to be our Sunday School teacher? They moved a little while after we moved into the ward, but I really thought he was cool! He came to our book club when we read the first Fablehaven, so he autographed my book. Pretty cool, huh? Love you Abby! I love keeping in touch this way, too!
Fun Abby-I love the way you write-very creative and fun to read. And I'll admit, I'm not a big reader. :) And I'm so impressed at how many books you've read Abby! You are doing awesome! I'll have to come over and do some fun reading tests/games to show you how smart you are and fun games to do at home with reading! Love you and keep it up Ab!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!!!!!!! You probably won't read this on your birthday, but I was just on the computer and was thinking about you! Hope you had a great day and a great party yesterday!!!! Love you!
What a great story Abby! You are so talented!I love that they were going to watch Jack Black movies! You are so cute! What a great mind you have and you are great at writing! I Hope your birthday was great! I can't wait to hear how everything went! Also, I want to read Fablehaven and I am excited that you and Aunt Liz like it!I will definitely read it now! Love you!
Post a Comment