skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Temple Visit
Hi guys so today I went to the temple with the young women! (But we almost didn't get there because my dad was driving and he had NO idea how the heck to get there, we were problably driving around random neighborhoods for 25 minutes!)Anyway, it was so Amazing, spiritual, fun, great, interesting, life changing, and yummy. Let me tell you why. This was my fourth time going to the temple so it wasn't scary or anything, but it was really cool to see all the new beehives get babtized for the first time. And to see how much they enjoyed it. I had been really praying and studying the scriptures before i went so I would be happy and prepared. And I was!! I felt so happy and I know the Holy ghost was with me. This time my dad babtized and confirmed me. I think that that made it even more memorable. I really felt that what I did helped people who didn't have a chance to be babtised. But my temple recomend expires next month so I need to get a new one so I can go to the temple a LOT more!! Ooh and on the way home we stopped at wendy's and got french fries and frosties! Could you ask for a better day?! I think not.
1 comment:
That's WONDERFUL, Abby!! And yes, really EXTRA special to have your dad with you and doing the baptizing!! I'm SOOO proud of you!!
Post a Comment