background

Ciera and Abby

Ciera and Abby
My BFF
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Crazy Busy Summer!!!!

Hello my loyal followers. Today i thought i would just do an update on my crazy life!! Now that it is summer we have more free time to play and NOT do homework. The Hughes' family spends most of their time watching TV, playing with friends, dance, baseball and going swimming.

     Our weekends are spent going to family reunions and doing church duties. But shockingly we do not have a family reunion this weekend!! (I'm a free birdy!)  During "family reunion season" we always have soda and lots of extra snacks in the house.  We have learned to set up the tent in less than five minutes! Visiting all of our family we haven't seen in awhile is always fun!

        Doing chores around the household is also another Hughes' family favorite. From doing dishes, laundry, vacuuming and cleaning to sweeping out the garage. Oh how i love doing chores! :) Just don't expect the house to always be clean.

      Now a little about just myself.  My best friend moved away to California so that has been hard.  I went to girls camp and strengthened my testimony. My parent's took my bedroom door off because I "spend to much time up there that i need to be with the family."  I also just recently got a Facebook! yaay!

      So i think that is pretty much my life. Summer can be really boring and then it can be so crazy busy that I can't handle it. I love my family so much and I don't know where I would be without them.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know the Hughes' family just a little bit more!!

No comments: